Friday, August 17, 2007

Wigs!


We had so much fun yesterday shopping for wigs! It really was a barrel of laughs. I went with my friend Kristin (who documented it all on film - digital really) and Alice, who kept us on task, taking notes and ranking styles and colors!

The wig lady - Sherry - wears wigs herself, as she has a condition that makes her heir fall out and not come back for long periods of time. So - she was very helpful on picking out wigs for me.

We tried on all different kinds of styles and colors - some colors were not for me, but the style was so it was really tough to pick. So - I ended up picking 2! One that is similar to my cut and color today, and another that we call the "fun" wig - that is a shorter, style in a more auburn/red color.
I have to say - just like when you get new clothes, I can't wait to wear my new wigs!

So - is this the real hair or is it the wig?

Read Kristins Blog Entry about the day

No comments: