Wednesday, August 8, 2007

So far, so good

I hate to jinx myself by writing this but.....................
I feel fine today. So far, no nauseousness, have energy, no serious soreness from the surgery. I actually have been feeling better as the day goes on.

I am at work and that keeps my mind occupied and allows me to not focus on what could lie ahead!

Now - everyday will present a new challenge, I am sure, but so far - Day 1 after treatment - I am doing A-Okay!

Just thought I'd let you all know - as I know everyone is curious, but afraid to call.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christy (& Jamie): I am very glad to read about how well it is going so far & I will be checking on you, so keep posting updates & keep up that positive attitude - you are amazing (you Christy, not Jamie)! Let me know if we can do anything for you, like watch your kids - although I don't think that I know how to change a boy's diaper . . . Meg

Krista said...

Glad to hear you are doing well!