Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Head Shaved

We did it! Last night. I asked Jamie to shave my head. Even though the hair was short (1/2 inch), it was all over my pillow, everywhere, coming out in clumps. I just couldn't take it anymore. So, Jamie got his electric shaver out, shaved it down with a #1 - we looked at the hair - tried to capture on film how grey it is. Then shaved it down to stubble.

The kids watched and Celia took pictures!

It looks weird. Not as good as Jamie's bald head (his is tan and smooth). Mine is ghost white and splotchy with hair. It looks kind of freaky! But - I feel like GI Jane - ready for boot camp! Strong and powerful.

Celia told me I was still beautiful, last night. That's a lot coming from her - since she is so worried
that I will look like a boy without my wigs! She is a true blue, girly girl!












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU DO look beautiful! I love the new look. :)

Anonymous said...

Christy: I told Taylor about your wigs. She said right away that you shouldn't wear a wig. You should shave your head and be proud of it. She'll love to see this. You look absolutely beautiful!

Jackie B.

Anonymous said...

Christy- You look damn good with a shaved head! You look like the STRONG woman you are!

Kristen