Monday, August 20, 2007

Chemo Treatment # 2 - Tomorrow

Tomorrow - I go back in for Chemo Treatment #2.
My appointment is at 10:30am. I know it is crazy.......but I look forward to doing it again! Not because it is the most fun I have ever had in my life. But, because it is #2 of 8.......I made it through 2 weeks! And tomorrow is a step closer to killing my cancer! I can't wait to blast the sucker again!

Tomorrow, my friend, Kristin Williams is going with me. We are going out for breakfast first and then to chemo. And, now that I have been through the first round, I have a better idea of what to expect. And I can handle what comes after chemo. I have less fear and anxiety this time.

Here's to blasting my cancer again tomorrow!

Christy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you go girl! 2 out of 8 - that's a 1/4 of the way done in my book! You are so right about the school bus thing - Those bus drivers are obvioulsy not trained in lean manufacturing pactices!

Gena

Anonymous said...

Kick Ass Christy!!!
Linda

Anonymous said...

Keep up the great attitude - 25% done. You will kick your Cancer's ass!

You go girl!

John Z

Anonymous said...

Kick the Cancer's ass tomorrow Christy! I will be thinking of you!

Erin

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow Christy, I will be thinking of you.

Erica