Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thursday - Day 3

Day 3 update:
Still doing fine. I am at work and am updating this blog while on a conference call (don't tell).
I was tired yesterday - worked a full day with no problem, but was tired in the evening. Good appetite yesterday.

Today - at least this morning, I have less appetite (coffee is going down rough). Really, feeling like minor morning sickness. But, not as tired as yesterday.

My hair is really starting to come out. I have it pulled back today, in hopes of it not driving me nuts. But, when getting ready in the morning, all I do is pull more hair from my head - like a shedding dog! It's not emotionally traumatic, but it is annoying. Either tonight or tomorrow I will have it cut short in prep for shaving it off. I get my wigs at 4pm tomorrow afternoon!

I have my work calendar cleared for tomorrow. So - I plan to take tomorrow off and rest. But hopefully, the crash won't be as bad tomorrow as it was the last time around, since I will be weening off the steroid anti-nausea med.

More to come -

Christy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that Celia likes her Bell wig as much as we all love your wigs!! I am also keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed that you will do just fine tomorrow! Best always .. Keep the faith :) Alice

Kristin said...

I am thinking of you and hoping you have a nice relaxing day tomorrow. Your wigs are going to look awesome on you!! Keep your head up. :)

Anonymous said...

Christy: Isn't multi-tasking wonderful. Take it easy on Friday. I know that you will remember your priority right now is YOU!!! Can't wait to see you in your new wigs!
Jackie B.

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling well tomorrow. We'll be thinking about you.