Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Wednesday - Day 2

I'm up and getting ready to go to work today. So far, so good.
I took my meds and ate some cereal and I feel fine. I only slept OK last night - but that was due to Celia and CJ both waking during the night due to coughing. They both have colds. Which will be a real challenge for me not to catch those colds - I am washing my hands constantly!

OK - off to work. Just so you know - I have a day full of meetings so I may not post again until tonight.

Christy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christy - drink a ton of water if you can (at least 64 oz per day) - for some reason - when I drink a lot of water - it keeps me healthy and I don't catch the Jake illnesses - by the way, he has that same cold - sorry.

Gena

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Just checking in and wanted to let you know that I stopped by (in your virtual world at least!). Glad to hear that the treatment continues to go well. I'll talk to you soon.