Tuesday, August 28, 2007

CJ in the Garage

This morning, I got up to work out in the basement. More to tell on that later.
I came back upstairs from my workout and proceeded to make some breakfast, let the dogs out, etc..........As I am going about my business, I hear scratching at the garage door. My first thought was, Angie (the dog) must be in the garage and "damn, we left the garage open last night!". I no sooner get to the garage door and CJ opens it, comes into the house, carrying a screw and a can of Lysol! I said "Buddy, what are you doing?" - He replies "Daddy's". Okay...............

Obviously, CJ is a very independent child. He now climbs out of his crib when he wakes up in the morning and sets about on his merry way, wreaking havoc in the house. Usually, his havoc is wreaked on Celia - as the first thing he does is wake her up! This morning - in order to save Celia, Jamie sent CJ down to see me. CJ must have thought to check the garage for me vs. the basement.

The child can't turn 3 fast enough! The 2's with him are killing us! (and he just started 2s!)

Christy

No comments: