Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I won!

I got a call from Beau Monde Spa today and I won a $25 gift certificate to Casa Larga Winery (perfect!). I put my name in six baskets for a raffle on Sunday during the fundraiser - and won! Shocker - I really don't win things like this.

When Celia was a baby, I won, a raffle for an Elmo basket - it came with Elmo T Shirts, Hokey-Pokey Elmo, and various other Elmo toys! That was an exciting win for us - as we have gotten years of play out of that Elmo!

Those are the only 2 times I think I have won anything!
Ask my friends who go to the horse races with me - I lose money so fast - I end up just watching (and drinking), not betting because I hit my limit (which is low bc - I don't win - Right, Renee?).

Good Day!

Christy

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Yeah!! I am SO glad you won something!!!

Anonymous said...

So FUNNY!! You are right - you blew through your cash the first 1/2 of the day if I remember right. Feels good to win sometimes - you definitely DESERVE this one.

Renee'