Friday, August 24, 2007

Day 4 - Crash day

OK - so I am sure you have all been waiting all day for a post.
Sorry - I have been lounging! I took it easy all morning and watched a movie.
I feel OK - better now than this morning. Again - really just tired, not sleepy, just like I need to lay down and rest. So, I did. I have been able to eat - so that is good. No puking. But some minor morning sickness feeling (like I can't drink coffee - that sucks!).

Today at 4pm I am getting my new wigs and will shave my head! My hair falling out is driving me nuts! It is everywhere! It's not emotional, it's annoying! It's in my mouth, my hands, my clothes, my couches, everywhere! Augh!

So - I will be happy to reach the bald milestone right now!

More to come -

Christy

2 comments:

Jamie, Christy, Celia & CJ Palmiere said...

Welcome Christy to my world, you're going to love it for the next few months, never before has the term "Bald is Beautiful" been more true.

Love you,
Jamie

Anonymous said...

Christy - some women need the
make-up and great hair to look pretty - you on the other hand - just simply have a very pretty face!

Gena