Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Who's up for a Challenge ?

Who's up for a Challenge ? Do you have an iPod Nano ? Do you like to Run or walk ?
I've set up a Challenge on the Nike/Ipod Sport website. We'll be watching who can run or walk the most the next 250 days leading up to the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. The status will be tracked everyday on this blog. You don't have to be part of Christy's Crew walking in DC to participate, It's open to the world, in fact, the 1st person to join is unknown to me. They must have just seen it as a worthy cause to join.

The way it works is, you'll have to buy the Nike Sport Kit for the Ipod. It is a Sensor that attaches to you sneak, (you don't have to buy the special sneaks, ask me for alternatives). The other piece attaches to your Nano. The sensor then will track your movements and send the info to your Ipod.

After exercising and listening to your favorite tunes, you'll then plug Ipod back into computer and upload your workout. This might be confusing at first, but you'll figure it out.

After you have registered on the Nike Site, you'll have to join my Challenge.

If you don't have the Ipod, and can't join us. Just DO IT anyway to get in shape and feel good.

Check back often to see the standings, I'm putting myself out there so everyone can see my lazy ass progress.

Jamie


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have to have a Nano? I have a Mini?

Anonymous said...

Jamie, do tell, 'cuz I don't have a nano, either. I have an older, photo i-pod (regular size).

Thanks, the other Kristin