Thursday, September 6, 2007

Thursday after round 3

Sorry - I did not post yesterday!
I have been back to work, yesterday and today. Yesterday ws a really busy day at work.

Good News: the doctor at Pluta said that my tumor has gotten "soft" which is the first step to shrinking! And my OB/GYN yesterday at my annual appt. thought the same thing! Woo hoo!

I was more tired than the other 2 treatments yesterday, but feel quite good today. Not tired! Now, tomorrow is the rough day, and I plan to take the day off work to rest.

My Mom is here until Sunday - and she has been very helpful with the kids and the house this week, and allowing Jamie to get out and run some errands without the kids in tow. Which is a huge help to Jamie!

Celia has her back to school, meet the teacher tomorrow. And her first day of school is on Monday - Pre-K at the Victor Schools, 5 afternoons a week! She is so excited! No school bus until next year (Kindergarten) - she really cannot wait to ride the school bus!

All is well - Kickin' my cancer's ass!

Christy

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great news Christy. Keep up the good fight. Love, Dad

Kristin said...

What fantastic news!!! SOFT IS GOOD. :)

Your attitude is making a big difference too!! Keep up the great work!

Kiss Ass.

Anonymous said...

Christy - that is awesome news -

Jake went to nursery school this
past Wednesday - the good thing you will find about 5 days a week - they finally get tired at night and go to sleep!!!!! Welcome to the beginning of the school thing - If the bus stop every 2 feet drove you crazy - wait until you see all the paper that comes home every day.
Gena

Anonymous said...

Great News! You are amazing and an inspiration to us all.

Keep on Trucking!

KYCA
JZ