Monday, September 17, 2007

Here's to tomorrow!

I am quite psyched for tomorrow!
As long as my counts are good (I have a nasty head cold!), I should be getting my 4th chemo treatment tomorrow. Once done - I will have completed 50% of my treatments! This will also be the last treatment of the AC cocktail that I have been getting (of which I am told, is the hardest to handle due to the side effects). I'll probably learn more tomorrow - but the next round of treatments is a drug called Taxol (?). There are 4 of those every 2 weeks.

I really am excited! It is hard to believe that I am already 50% of the way done! That is huge!

Christy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Your attitude is so inspiring. Our thoughts and best wishes are with you. We hope you are feeling better (your cold)

Kelsie and her Mom

Kristin said...

KICK THE CANCERS ASS ONE MORE TIME! :)

Unknown said...

Go get im Dadine. You are the best model I have ever seen. Sooo proud of you. Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

Good luck Tuesday. I'll be thinking of you. Tuesday will be another milestone for you. You are half way there!

Jackie B