Thursday, September 13, 2007

Me - in case anyone wants to know

By the way - I am feeling completely normal this week. Same pattern.
The only side effect this week is that I have no hair! I feel totally fine. Which is awesome.
And we are really having fun with no hair -
I now have some newsboy caps that I also wear. I have a different look every day! People at work can't wait to see what look I show up with! Wig, scarf, hat, bandana........

Even last night - I showed the neighbor kids my wigs. A few were confused, they have seen me with no hair in the evenings. Last night, I had one of the wigs on. Conner and Morgan both said to their mom's "Christy's hair grew back really fast!"..................

So - to clear up their confusion. I took the wig off, showed them my bald head and put the wig on. They then understood the whole "wig thing". Poor kids - I think they thought I was an alien or something!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the conversation with Celia...oh yeah, you are in trouble that little woman is gonna keep you up at night ( and you thought that would end after the first 6 months - ha!).

Unknown said...

I love you soooo much. You are terrific. Dad