Thursday, September 13, 2007

More First Day of School Pix






















Here's a couple more first day of school pix.............

Celia is still really enjoying school!
Remember - Celia was so excited about going, she did not want to waste time sitting for the first day of school pix! Celia is a pistol - when she doesn't want to do something, we know it! But - we torture her taking pictures anyway! Hence the frown in the middle picture. Oh well.

I still don't know what they do at school everyday. She volunteers very little info.

Yesterday I asked her what she did at school, she said "nothing, we did not go to the playground". She sounded happy (not complaining). So I continue
Mom said "did you do a craft?"
Celia said "no"
Mom "did you read books?"
Celia "no"
Mom "did you go to the bathroom?"
Celia "no"
Mom "did you play in the classroom?"
Celia "no"
Mom " so you literally did nothing?!"
Celia "we sang and that's all"
Mom "OK"

I tell ya - why I bother finding out! To give her a break - I was on the phone with her during this conversation and she was watching cartoons with some friends as I was talking. Maybe - I was set-up for no info...............

If I get no info at age 4 - what little info am I going to get at age 14?! I just can't wait!

It's all just funny to me. She loves going to school. And that's all that matters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christy: you are right, you will get even less info as a teen. Taylor is 15 now. Whenever we are in the car I try to get some info from ... except there I have to compete with the radio. If not cartoons ... the IPOD. Oh well.

Jackie