Monday, September 10, 2007

First Day of School

Today is Celia's first day of Pre-K at the Victor Schools!
She is very excited and has had her outfit all picked out for days! We will take pictures and post at the end of the day. I am excited because I work so close to home, that I can easily leave at Noon to get Celia and bring her in for her first day of school. She will be there from 12:45pm-3:15pm. EVERYDAY!

Also - I am back to normal again. Same pattern - I started pulling out of the funk on Saturday and by Sat afternoon - I was fine. Great News!

More posts to come: The success of Victor Days, Celia's Dance Class, My Mom's Visit.
I have been behind in posting - we have been busy with my Mom in town.

Christy

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Hey Christy...I've been following along here off and on and just wanted to drop you a note to let you know you are in our thoughts. Your strength and outlook on everything is absolutely amazing.

BTW the kids look great!! We just started Sammy in Kindergarten this past week and it was great to see her doing her thing.

Say hello to Jamie for us and keep hanging tough.

Love

Kevin, Renee, Jake and Sam