Friday, September 7, 2007

Let it all Hang Out in Victor

Blog entry courtesy of Kristin Williams, the Queen of all Fundraisers



Christy's CREW is all ready for Hang Around Victor Day tomorrow!!! I swear as a tom boy and as a mother of two boys there has NEVER, EVER, EVER, been this much pink in my house EVER!! But I love it. I think pink may be my color!

Anyway, we are all set to go tomorrow, so PLEASE come by our booth tomorrow outside my San Souci Jewelers right on Main St. in Victor between 9:00-5:00 pm. If you don't know where that is...just look for the BIG pink ribbon balloons!

Come get a breast cancer awareness cookie, free lemonade, key chains, ribbons, bracelets (we hope!), and lots of hand made goodies from many of Christy's family members! There will be so much going on....

Rumor has it that you might even find Jamie or my husband Chris in a PINK feather boa in the middle of Main Street holding a PINK feather donation bucket!!



GO CREW!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Kristin! My husband, Chris, and I will be there too ... maybe you can get him to take a turn in the boa. Will you have your camera at hand?!?!

Christy, I hope you're reading this and that it puts a smile on your face. I hope today went o.k. and that tomorrow is better!

Keep the faith, Alice