Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Third time's a charm?!

Well - at least after today I will be 3 down - almost halfway done!
Bring it on! Let's kick-ass again!

My only concern for treatment today is that I still have my cold. It's slight with an annoying dry cough, but I do still have a sore throat. I REALLY hope they still allow me to get chemo today, even with my cold. In all honesty, I have no idea if having this cold will have any bearing on treatment - most likely they will draw my blood for white cell counts and make the decision from there.

My Mom is coming with me today. I hope it's not too hard for her, as this diagnosis has been very difficult on her. But, she is here this week to help and to experience the process with me. And this is what she needs to do, as a mother, I can understand that.

We'll go have breakfast first, and then off to Pluta for a 9:30am appt.

More to come later!

Hope everyone enjoyed their Labor Day weekend! I know we did!

Christy

No comments: