Wednesday, July 18, 2007

MRI results

Dr. Destounis from EWBC called tonight to give me the results of the MRI. There are no new findings as a result of the MRI. I, and Dr. Destounis, consider that good news. Just the one tumor in my right breast - but it is rather large - about 3". She said that tumors like this one respond well to chemo. So, she recommends I get in with a surgeon quickly to start chemo to stunt the tumors growth.

Still no signs that this has spread anywhere else. So all is good.
The only better news I could get tonight was that the tumor disappeared! And I highly doubt that miracle will occur without medical intervention! So, overall, I think it was a good day!

I will have no more to update now until I get in to see a surgeon.............

Peace!

1 comment:

Jackie Rayburn said...

Ok, 3" that is as big as my breast. Now that is not big for a breast, in fact VERY small, but that is a good size Christy!

Love you!
Jackie