Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Kicking my Cancer's Ass

Why do I like Dr. Caldwell? He really had my same attitude and style.

As he was doing my exam we were discussing vacations.
He asked if I had been on vacation, yet. I told him that I hadn't and was hoping to leave for my vacation on Sunday for a week long trip to Ohio - Maumee Bay State Park with my Dad. Of course, I got the usual inquisitive look, like where? why?......Most people around here go to the Coast or Adirondacks for vacation - not Ohio! We continued our conversation around why Ohio, etc.....

Then he says "so, your going on vacation next week".
I say "Again, if you say I can"
He says "No, you are going on vacation next week and when you get back, we are going to kick your cancer's ass!"
I say "Yah - let's do that!"

I'm all for the doctor that wants to kick my cancer's ass!

1 comment:

Kristin Williams said...

I LOVE this....he sounds like he is perfect for you!!

Go KICK you cancers ASS!