Thursday, July 19, 2007

Doctors

I have made a decision on my surgeon.
Based on many factors, including years of experience, I have decided to go with Dr. Christopher Caldwell. I have heard that both doctors are top notch, but Caldwell has more experience and sends his chemo patients to the oncologists at the Pluta Cancer Center. I have heard from others that the Pluta Cancer Center, in addition to state-of-the-art technology, is about creating a comfortable experience for the patients. This is important to me, as I truly believe that positive energy, emotions, and a strong will and body improves my ability to repsond to the treatments and lead a happy life.

I have an appointment wth Dr. Caldwell on Tuesday July 24 at 4:45pm. I cannot wait to get started. The waiting is tough!

So, let's all relax and enjoy our weekend, as no new developments will arise from now until Tuesday!

Here is a link to the Pluta Cancer Center
http://www.plutacancercenter.org

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christy - You have begun your journey - The kids want to know every day how Aunt Christy is and this is such a great way to update them. I admire your unselfishness to share with us your thoughts and progress. I too, promise to be unselfish throughout this journey with you - and make sure that I help you focus on the positives - because you have so many of them in your life!

Anonymous said...

Christy - I thought my name woudl just automatically appear on my last comment - go figure? But if you already didn't figure it out it was me Gena you sent you the comment about your journey

Unknown said...

Christy. We really appreciate all the updates. You are doing so well. I am so proud of you. You, have a great weekend. We, and many others are praying for you and Jamie. Love, Dad