Saturday, March 15, 2008

Side Effects

I am still done!
But, I did not escape radiation without any side effects. With only 3 treatments left to go (last Friday), I was still feeling great!

Well, this past week I was very tired (exhausted, actually) and I did develop a skin irritation on my right collar bone. They gave me special cream to help the itching of this skin irritation. That helps. Being able to not wear a bra (the strap rubs the area), also helps (something I never would have been able to get away with before)!

And I pushed my way through the tiredness. I continued to do my walk training (not without complaints) and managed to walk 10 miles this morning.

I do feel a lot less tired today - and I expect this will get better each day now since I have no more treatments. So, in light of everything, this is all so minor and I'M STILL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

update please