Sunday, March 30, 2008

Feeling Great!



I apologize, I have been a slacker when it comes to posting on this blog.
Thanks to the person who reminded me to update.

So here it goes!

It has been almost 3 weeks since I finished radiation. I feel totally fine. The burn that radiation left on my right collar bone is gone. I haven't been tired since the last week of radiation. And my hair is growing well!

We just had a fantastic family vacation to Sarasota, Florida. We were down there for a week. Spent time on the beach, in the pool and took the kids to Disney World for a day! We had a great time! But, traveling with a 2 and 1/2 year old and 4 and 1/2 year old really wears you out! Jamie and I need a vacation from our vacation! Adults only!

Here's a picture of Celia, myself and CJ. You can see all the hair that I have been able to re-grow! And the short do is kind of nice!
Jamie and the kids at the pool at Pop Century Resort in Disney World. They had a great time!

No comments: