Thursday, January 10, 2008

Permanent Implants

Another surgery down! As of yesterday!
I had surgery yesterday morning to replace my expander implants with my permanent implants. This surgery was much more simple than the last surgery - by far! I went in at 5:45am yesterday morning and was home by 1pm yesterday. I feel fine. No real pain, even this morning. I am back to being chained to the recliner for 2 days - no real movements so that I can give the incisions time to heal! This time I will follow the instructions to the tee! I don't want to slip backward when I was starting move forward with recovery.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, Christy!! I am glad to hear that everything went so well. Be still!! Thanks for keeping us updated on your progress. Best, Alice

Unknown said...

Dadine. another great step in the right direction. Keep up the good work. We will continue to pray for more wonderful news in your life. Love you. Dad

Anonymous said...

Christy-

Glad it went well, sit tight! Thx for updating us tho!

Judy B.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.