Tuesday, May 20, 2008

CJ's Wild Ride




This ia photo reenactment of CJ's latest attempt on pushing us over the edge. No I didn't take the time to run and get the camera.

CJ was playing outside and I went in to do something. I then went in garage to open the garage door. I started to do something when I heard....Daaaaadddyyyyy !! Not in a terrified manner. I turned, I looked and to my surprise there goes CJ being raised by the garage door. All that I saw were his PJ bottoms and green froggy rain boots heading to certain disaster. I proceed to act quickly and dive towards CJ (not easy to do in a garage full of toys, bikes and bounce houses. Typical of CJ, it did not phase him a bit. He just went for a ride on the garage door. He must have grabbed the handle of door just as I hit the button. So now we all know now that a garage door will lift an extra 30 lbs no problem. CJ and I had a long talk and we'll try to make sure it doesn't happen again....What can he do next ??

Jamie

No comments: