Sunday, January 25, 2009

Classic Wedding Sing a Long

From the archives: This video has us laughing hysterically. This was taken at Jamie and Christy's wedding in 1996. It was OPEN bar reception - and this video is proof of that! My Dad stated - that he was the only sober person at this reception!

I really just love this video - it makes me laugh! I have a feeling a few people would wish this stayed in the archives..........

Stars of the video:

In the beginning - Linda Parrish, Anita Acosta, My Dad - (in the tux), his sister, my Aunt Linda, his brother, my Uncle Randy (he is the star and the one who misses all the words).

In the middle: Linda Parrish, Anita Acosta, Trudy Buehler, and my sister (who obviously wants to be a rock star!)

In the end: Linda, Anita, Jackie, Trudy, Scott and Loren Battle, Dennis Boyatzies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this blog used to be interesting....