Monday, November 12, 2007

One day to go.....

One more day until my last chemo! It is so exciting!
At Pluta, they have bell that patients get to ring when they have finished their treatment. I cannot wait to ring the bell tomorrow afternoon. Everyone cheers when someone rings the bell! It is such a huge accomplishment!

I got Gayle a necklace from the art show I went to the other week. And I ordered an Edible Arrangement (fruit bouquet) for the entire team at Pluta that was so wonderful to me!

Now - we just have to figure out the logistics of tomorrow, given everyone want to be there when I ring the bell and Celia will be just getting out of school at that time. So either I need to make arrangements with someone to pick Celia up and hang out with her until we get home, or keep her out of school and have Jamie bring her and CJ to Pluta (first time at Pluta for Celia) so they can participate in ringing the bell. hmmmmmmm

No comments: