Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Chemo Tuesday #5

Yeah - today is treatment #5! This is the downhill slide to being done with chemo!
Today is also the first day of my next round of chemo drugs, Taxol. They say this one is easier to tolerate than the last 2 cocktails I was on..............let's hope that is true in my case! I know they say is does not cause the nausea, puking side effect hence why they did not re-fill my anti-nausea meds this time. So, I am praying they are right!

Jamie is coming with me today - he really wants a break from the kids! And my friend, Linda, will also be stopping in to visit with me today.

I am really looking forward to having 5 done! Yee Haw

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christy,

5 down and 3 to go! And you are as strong and positive as ever!!!!

I hope that you and Jamie found something good on daytime TV?!?!

Keep the faith :) Alice

Anonymous said...

Daytime TV!!!! Didn't they bring a movie?????

WOO-HOO!!!! 3 more!!! Go Christy!!!

Kristin S